Sunday, February 3, 2019

February 3, 2019

Finishing up a few small projects getting ready for The Oregon Offshore and Swiftsure in May!

Our Dodger and enclosure are complete and I must say very much disappointed in the final product provided by Iverson Designs.  The Dodger itself is very nice and aesthetically fits the boat very very well.   However when standing at the wheel the only thing I can see in front of me is the bow roller.  When it was being built I was on the boat and made clear I wanted to stand when I drive and to be able to see, they held up a tape measure marked the height, but in the build somehow all that got missed.  I did contact them to talk about what could be done, the answer?  A quote for a a new dodger.  Like I said very disappointing.  I loved the last dodger they did for Peregrine but this time around it was a fail on every level.  


No comments:

Post a Comment